Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Friday

Woke up early and went to teach school. In my first English class I taught them about recycling and then had them all make advertisments for a pretend new recycling program at the school where I work. It went over fairly well. Then I taught the next English class about drama since I havevnt seen them since Monday- so they didnt get that lesson yet. After lunch I was on my way to teach the religious morals and education class but the teacher who had them for the class before mine was running late and said he would take them for the last hour so I got to leave early since school ends at 12:30 on Fridays... sweet! Then I rode the trotros home and went to the Aya Center to do some research. We have two annotated bibs and outlines due for our final papers in two classes. Its really not fun. I did a ton of research since I knew I wouldnt be able to use the internet over the weekend. The Aya Center closed at 4:30 so I went home and ate some dinner.My boss told me that he would come to pick me up around 8 because he thinks I stay in too much and I need to experience Ghana and meet new people. He didnt show up until 9:30- but all my roomies were watching a movie so I got to watch that with them which was fun. Then he picked me up and we went out to eat at this club/bar place. I had some really spicy vegetable noodles which were really yummy. Then we (another american girl from the university, my bosses brother and my bosses brothers girlfriend) went to an outdoor club. We all danced to great music and had a blast! We didn't get home until like 2 in the morning... and I had to be up really early to go to the beach the next day so I went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment