Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sunday- day of rest

Sunday I finally had a chance to sleep in so I took it. When I woke up I mostly did research for my papers and read for class. Things are a lot harder to do here without access to the internet on the weekends. We walked down to the internet cafĂ© but apparently they didn’t feel like opening this particular Sunday… so they didn’t lol. It was a scorching day outside, none of us could stand the heat so we spent a lot of time indoors. After a while a couple of us walked to the mall because it had cooled down significantly outside. I bout some noodles and some cheese sauce packets for my dinner group on Wednesday. We’re making mac n cheese, garlic bread, and some veggies. After we walked home from the mall it was getting pretty late so we settled down and made some ramen noodles for dinner, finished our homework and went to bed. Some of the people in the house went to church and it was apparently quite an experience. They played music but everyone kind of just sang whatever song they wanted or mae up their own songs. And they were all jumping up and down and screaming and rolling on the floor and talking in tounges. They said it was louder than a rock concert... they are going to try another church next sunday lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment