Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Saturday

I woke up super excited to go to the beach. My boss planned to take like 15 people to a place called bojo beach and we were all supposed to leave at 8 am. The bus driver ended up canceling so we scrambled around to try and find rides for everyone. It took forever. We didn't get on the road until 12 and the beach was an hour away. We got lost a few times and the people whos car we were following got pulled over for not having their seatbelts on and traffic was horrible. We didnt end up getting to the beach until like 2:45. When we finally got to the beach we had a picnic lunch which was really good. My bosses mom made lunch for everyone apparently the best chichen anyone has ever tasted….There was a stray dog so I asked AB for his bone and he was like no we eat the bones. I thought he was kidding but he was definitely not. People here suck the marrow out of the bones and eat the bones because they help with digestion. Weird to me! I didnt know anyone besides AB and his brother so I met a lot of new people... they werent very interesting though lol. To get to the beach we had to take a boat across a channel of water which was really fun! We got to the beach and it was sooooooooo beautiful! Compared to the first beach I went to which had a lot of garbage in the water and people trying to sell stuff everywhere and a huge crowd- the beach I went to only had like 5 people besides our group- no one was trying to sell stuff and it was clean! Huge improvment. The first thing we did was play beach football, everyone on the beach played it was so much fun! The a few of us went swimming in the huge waves, and then we all danced on the beach because there was a dj with huge speakers and apparently people here dance all the time... ALL the time! After the beach we all went home which took quite a while in traffic. We stopped for some fried rice which tasted amazing especially because we were starving. And then I went home and passed out instantly lol. And also I forgot to add that I leaned a new work- Chaley… it means dude : )

No comments:

Post a Comment