Friday, September 11, 2009

Thursday

Woke up early to do some research at the Aya Center. We have to turn in an outline and annotated bib for o final paper in one of our classes. My topic is how loans from the World Bank and the IMF to developing countries actually slows down delopment and then Im going to try and propose some solutions to the problem (thats my goal anyway). After hours of research I walked to the TIGO store to get my phone fixed. Apparently my sim card was defective? Then a few of us walked over to the campus to see where the post office and library were because a couple of us are going to be using it this weekend. We also passed a place where you can get your passport photos taken. We need to get four more... three for our extended visa and our visa to Togo, and then 1 for the Aya Center (They want to make IDs for us because they cant tell any of us apart lol- to them we all look the same). Then it was time for our internship class. I gave the presentation for my group and we talked aut our internships. After class we all headed home and read outside while tanning and listening to music. It was nice to relax. After our dinner of baked potatoes my boss stopped over because he was in the neighborhood and he told me that he was taking me and his other intern Ezra for a night out at a club Friday night so I'm really excited it sounds fun. Then I planned my lessons for Friday and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment